General terms and conditions
Apply to all consumer satisfaction guarantees
1. The lenses must have been collected and worn by the patient.
2. The patient must return the lenses to the practice along with the corresponding receipt.
3. No replacement will take place if the lenses have been damaged from abuse or broken in any way.
4. A claim form must be accurately and fully completed by the dispenser clearly stating the reason for return. The lenses must be sent with the claim form.
5. For lenses originally supplied glazed by Essilor, the replacement pair will be glazed free of charge.
6. The guarantee does not cover glazing errors, mistakes or any other damage caused by third party suppliers prior to the lenses being collected and worn by the patient.
7. Guarantee applies only to the guarantee element of the stated lens guarantee and not to any frames or surfacing charges.
8. The purchase of a pair of guarantee qualifying lenses from a participating practice implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions