Win a Nautilus prize draw terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Essilor Ltd Cooper Rd, Thornbury Bristol BS35 3UW
1) Promotion period: The promotion period will run from 30th March to 1st April 2019 at Optrafair, NEC Arena, Birmingham.
2) Eligibility: This promotion is exclusively available to Essilor customers who buy lenses directly from Essilor in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland or from an Essilor partner or prefered labratory.
3) All participants must be aged at least 18 years. No employees, their relatives or agents of the Promoter are eligible to take part.
4) Entry is only valid with a demonstration of Nautilus by an Essilor representative during the promotion period and with a completed and submitted entry form.
5) It is the responsibility of every employee wishing to take part to seek permission from their employer. The Practice will be required to nominate the recipient of any prizes awarded to it, the recipient must be aged at least 18 years.
6) Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7) One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 8th April 2019.
8) The winner will receive one Nautilus from Essilor Ltd.
9) Essilor Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10) The winner will be notified by email or telephone before 12th April 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Essilor Ltd within 14 days of being notified by Essilor Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Essilor Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Essilor Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
11) The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of winner confirmation.
12) The names of the practice that has won the prize draw will be published on www.ecp.essilor.co.uk during April 2019. Details of the winning practice may be used for publicity purposes in the optical press and on ecp.essilor.co.uk.
13) If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim is being used unlawfully or illegally they may reject or cancel any claim and the participant agrees that they will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
14) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for tax or NIC reporting or liabilities. Income tax may be payable on the value of any prize awarded as a result of this promotion and any tax liability shall be that of the recipient.
15) All instructions are deemed to form part of the rules, as are these terms and conditions. By entering the Campaign, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this Campaign.
16) Only prize claims that fully adhere to these Terms and Conditions are valid. As a condition of entering the Campaign, the participant agrees that all decisions of the Promoter are final and conclusive in all matters relating to the administration of the prize draw and the determination of the winners.
17) In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter will be final in relation to all promotional matters.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details(which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/ or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. More information on the prize draw and the prize can be obtained by emailing the email@example.com.
20) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21) These terms and conditions can be sent via email upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
22) Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
23) The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.