One way to keep your patients returning to your practice is to impress them with the service you offer. This means offering a modernised service which is convenient for both you and them. As part of any routine eye examination, a refraction test is vital in prescribing the correct lens for your patients. With state-of-the art refraction instruments not only will you receive accurate measurements as an eye care professional, but this will also benefit your patients. By investing into modern, digital phoropters, you will be able to utilise the latest in refraction technology, so you can really impress your patients.
With digital phoropters from Essilor you can offer a simple and quick refraction test to your patients which is both comfortable and convenient.
Digital Phoropters from Essilor
At Essilor we offer two types of digital phoropters with comfort, speed, and precision at the forefront. This technology provides you the chance to demonstrate your expertise as an eye care professional, while reinventing the refraction process within your practice. By investing in this technology your patients will certainly benefit from faster tests with guaranteed improved accuracy. They can comfortably leave their prescription down to the professionals while they await the arrival of their lenses.
Here’s how our two types of digital phoropters will benefit your patients’ practice experience:
Our Vision R-800
is an automated phoropter offering accurate measurements and results. Thanks to the automation, this technology will offer much faster results than traditional methods of testing refraction.
- Your patients will benefit from fully reliable prescriptions thanks to the smart tests and programmes.
- The Vision-R 800 offers enhanced patient comfort, ensuing your patients are comfortable during their test.
- The design of the Vision-R 800 means you will have access to a more accurate phoropter to create a more precise refraction.
The new Vision-R 700
offers a speedy refraction within only three minutes! Meaning your patients will benefit from a much smoother and faster eye examination. Despite the speed at which the test can be performed, your patients will also receive much more accurate results, giving them a reliable prescription.
- This new technology offers a series of patient specific smart programs incorporating Digital Infinite Refraction which will shorten the procedure and assist in calculating the best endpoint for the patient.
- The Vision-R 700 breaks the compromise between speed and accuracy, providing a faster test with accurate results.
Find out more about Essilor Digital Phoropters
If you are looking to improve your refraction room, to offer a smoother appointment process to your patients whilst also achieving the most accurate results, get in touch with us
to find out more about our digital phoropters and how these can benefit both you and your patients.
Discover what it means to become an Essilor partner optician
and access the latest optical technology today.