As you may know, IPL patients are not feeling the effect of the treatment from the first application and meibomian glands expression and squeezing is an important practice combined to the IPL therapy.
Including Activa in your Evaporative Dry Eye therapy plan combined to the IPL effects will solve the above issues by mechanically warming and massaging the lids of the patient. This will express the meibum out of the glands increasing the efficiency of IPL effects and providing to the patient an immediate feeling of relief and improvement of the pathology.
Don't you have an IPL in your practice?
Activa is a registered medical device, perfect for an efficient treatment of Evaporative Dry Eye disease and offered for one of the lowest prices compared to other available medical devices for dry eye therapy. This makes it the perfect device to start treating your patients with.
Relieve tension symptoms and eye swelling
We suggest using Activa once a week for four weeks. At the end of this first period, a session every two months is recommended to keep the benefits of the relief. Activa:
• Can be used both in professional and domestic environments.
• Provides fast and long lasting relief from eyelid discomfort.
• Produce controlled heat contributing to unclogging the debris of the meibomian glands on the edge of the eyelids and softening the secretions.
• Relieves swollen and irritated eyelids due to blepharitis, meibomian gland dysfunctions, styes and chalazion.
• Generate constant heat of approximately 42 degrees for 15 minutes and apply a micro-vibration based massage to increase relief.
• The device is absolutely safe and there is no risk of burns.